Admission Counselling Center
Student Credit Card Bihar Apply Online
Introduced by the Bihar Government, the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, or BSCC, is a scheme that is aimed at providing funding to students who require financial assistance to continue with their higher education. The scheme intends to boost the state’s Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) from 14.3 in 2018 to 30% in 5 years. The Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana beneficiaries are provided with the financing of up to Rs.4 lakh at very low-interest rates. This money can be used to finance technical as well as general and polytechnic courses. The government bears the loan, and the repayment begins only when you secure a job after the course is complete.
Student Credit Card Bihar Apply Process
To apply for a student credit card in Bihar, you need to be eligible. If you match the eligibility criteria- you are resident of Bihar, have completed your Class 12, are under 25 years, are seeking to pursue education from an authorised institute and have completed the entirety of your higher education course, you can proceed with the BSCC apply process. The student credit card in Bihar on how to apply procedure is divided into two steps. First, you need to complete the Bihar student credit card registration process by entering the requested details. Once your information has been validated, you can go on to fill the Bihar student credit card application form. Once you have submitted your personal information, the apply Bihar student credit card process will be complete.
बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility standards are those rules/ criteria declared by officials which every needy aspirant must satisfy. If you are one of those candidates who wanted to apply for this scheme, then we recommend you cross-check all the criteria first. Once you know that you are fulfilling all the standards, then you can submit the application. Take a look at the next section showing the eligibility criteria required.
- To apply for a loan, it is necessary that candidates have passed 12th class from any recognized board of Bihar or any other state.
- The loan provided by government will be for different technical or non-technical courses, which can be changed by authorities as per the demand. Bihar student credit card college list of programs will be accessible from the official website.
- All those aspirants who have cleared their 10th/ 12th standard from West Bengal, Bihar or Jharkhand and possess Bihar domicile can apply.
- If aspirants reside in a hostel, then govt will issue hostel charges directly to the institution. But if aspirants stay outside, then the living expenses will be given to them.
- Students age should not be more than 25 years for those who are applying for graduate courses. While 30 years maximum age are for those who will apply for PG program.
- Candidates having already degree are not eligible to apply for same level course, but they can apply for the different level program. This provision does not apply to technical/ management level programs.
- In case, any scholar leaves their course in middle of it, then govt will stop providing the leftover amount of loan to them.
How to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
After understanding the complete information regarding BSCCS, we hope that know you are excited to know about the process of applying for this scheme. As we described above, that this scheme has several advantages which students can avail after submitting a form for it. Entire how to apply the method is depicted below.
Step I- The very first step is to open the link to the official portal on any safe web browser.
Step II- Wait for a second to load the homepage on your screen.
Step III- On the right side of the screen, the “New Applicant Registration” link will appear.
Step IV- Hit that link.
Step V- Registration form will open on your screen in which aspirants needed to furnish their information like name, email id, aadhaar number, phone number, etc.
Certificates Needed for Submitting Application
While applying for the scheme, candidates must have some important documents. Aspirants have to provide the data of all these certificates. The list of testimonials is given below in this passage..
- Scorecard and Marksheet of X and XII Class
- Admission Certificate and Fee Receipt of University/ Institution
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs of Students, Parents & Guarantors
- Active Contact Number of Aspirant
- PAN Card of Applicant
- Income Certificate of Aspirant’s Family
- Bank Account Details of Applicants
- Parents’ Bank Account last 6 months Statement
- Resident Proof Certificate
- Student’s Identity card such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Student ID, Ration Card, etc.
Bihar Student Credit Card Apply Online
The Student credit card Bihar apply online procedure is simple and easy to understand. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the Planning and Development Department official website, which is under the Bihar State Government and is responsible for the Bihar government student credit card apply online process
- Click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’ tab and register as a new applicant
- Fill the form with the necessary details requested to initiate for Bihar student credit card loan apply online
- Enter the OTP number sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- After the verification of the OTP, you will be presented with a new student credit card Bihar online apply form in which you will have to fill in your personal details
- Once you have submitted the form, choose ‘Student Credit Card’ from the set of three options provided to you
- To complete the Bihar student credit card scheme online apply process, enter the necessary details, and click submit
- On successful submission of your application form, you will be provided with a unique ID number on your registered mobile number.